1. Burt, EL., Atkinson J. “The Relationship Between Quilting and Wellbeing.” Journal of Public Health. Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 54-59 (2012)
2. Goldenberg, M., Shooter, W. “Skateboard Park Participation: A Means-end Analysis.” Journal of Youth Development. Vol. 4. No. 4. (2009)
3. Jerome, N. “Application of the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Need Theory; Impacts and Implications on Organizational Culture, Human Resource and Employee’s Performance.” International Journal of Business and Management Invention. Vol. 2, No. 3. pp. 39-45
4. Kavlock, R.J., Daston, G.P., DeRosa, C., Fenner-Crisp, P., Gray, L.E., Kaattari, S. “Research Needs for the Risk Assessment of Health and Environmental Effects of Endocrine Disruptors: A Report of the U.S. EPA-sponsored Workshop.” Environmental Health Perspective. Vol. 104, No. 4, pp. 715-740 (1996)
5. Manderscheid, RW., Ryff, CD., Freeman, EJ., McKnight-Eily, LR., Dhingra, S., Strine, TW. “Evolving Definitions of Mental Illness and Wellness.” Preventing Chronic Disease. Vol. 7. No. 1. (2010)
6. Marmot, M., Wildinson, R. “Social Determinants of Health.” Health Promotion International. Vol. 15, No. 1. pp. 87-89 (2000)
7. Ontario Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance (OCDPA). A Statement to Ontario Political Party Leaders. (20XX)
8. Pearson, J., Health at A Glance: Mental and Substance Use Disorders in Canada. Statistics Canada Catalogue. No. 82-624-X.
9. Sheiham, A., Watt, R.G. “The Common Risk Factor Approach: A Rational Basis for Promoting Oral Health.” Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology. Vol. 28. pp. 399-406 (2000)
10. Simplican, S.C., Leader, G., Kosciulek, J., Leahy, M. “Defining Social Inclusion of People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Ecological Model of Social Networks and Community Participation.” Research in Developmental Disabilities.” Vol. 38, pp. 18-29 (2014)
11. Suldo, S.M., Shaffer, E.J. “Looking Beyond Psychopathology: The Dual-Factor Model of Mental Health in Youth.” School Psychology Review. Vol. 37. No. 1. pp. 52-68 (2008)
12. Wade, D.T. “Do Biomedical Models of Illness Make for Good Healthcare Systems?” Vol. 329. No. 7479. pp. 1398-1401 (2004)
13. World Health Organization (2004c). Prevention of mental disorders: Effective interventions and policy option: Summary reports. Geneva: Author.
14. Wood, L., Carter, M., Martin, K. “Dispelling Stereotypes…Skate Parks as a Setting for Pro-Social Behavior among Young People.” Current Urban Studies. Vol. 2, pp. 62-73 (2014)